The fighting system isn’t bad, it seems perfectly balanced, I just didn’t particular care for the way the game moved. If the movement had been more fluid, I think I would have really liked this game a lot. [...]
Darkstalkers Resurrection is a great collection of some classic games. I really liked playing Darkstalkers 3, and the unusual round system and art style made the game seem like more than just another solid fighting game. Iron Galaxy [...]
It’s nice that Capcom is attempting to preserve a portion of the company’s product history. Unfortunately, the games just don’t update very well. The absurd difficulty curve and cheap deaths are a constant reminder that these games were [...]
Unfortunately, the actual product being sold is little more than a shell for this fighting engine. The lack of narrative explanation is very frustrating, even if you are familiar with fighting games. Because of this, I can only [...]
It would be really hard for me to recommend Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why’d you steal our garbage?!! for anyone who wasn’t a fan of the show, even at its discounted price of $30. As a [...]
A store selling replica Tiffany once appeared at this domain. The site owners were ordered to transfer the domain name as a result of a Permanent Injunction to stop the sale of replicas.
Plaintiff,VENUSFASHIONSQ d/b/a VENUS FASHION d/b/a
2. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 504, Tiffany is awarded statutory damages for copyright infringement against XX in the amount of $150,000.00, for which let execution issue;
3. Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 1125(d), Tiffany is awarded statutory damages for cyberpiracy against XX in the amount of $50,000.00, for which let execution issue;
4. Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 1117(a), Tiffany is awarded attorney’s fees against XX in the amount of $7,627.00, for which let execution issue;
5. Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 1117(a) Tiffany is awarded investigative fees against XX in the amount of $2,209.34, for which let execution issue;
8. Interest from the date this action was filed shall accrue at the legal rate.
(j) secreting, destroying, altering, removing, or otherwise dealing with the unauthorized products or any books or records which contain any information relating to the importing, manufacturing, producing, distributing, circulating, selling, marketing, offering for sale, advertising, promoting, renting or displaying of all unauthorized products which infringe the Tiffany Marks or Tiffany Copyrights; and
Dated this 4th day of September, 2009.