Tuesday 02nd September 2014,
Bioshock Infinite Delayed Until February 2013
The deluge of AAA titles coming later this year just got a little less crazy. Ken Levine broke the news today that Bioshock Infinite would not only be absent from E3 and Gamescom, but wouldn’t be released until at least February 26, 2013. He hinted that this is the start of a lengthy information blackout regarding the game, which leads me to suspect they’re making some rather large changes late in its development cycle.
“When we announced the release date of BioShock Infinite in March, we felt pretty good about the timing. Since then, we’ve uncovered opportunities to make Infinite into something even more extraordinary. Therefore, to give our talented team the time they need to deliver the best Infinite possible, we’ve decided to move the game’s release to February”, said Levine, creative director at Irrational Games.
Whilst it’s a sad plot twist in the making of a game that was already shaping up to be one of 2012′s biggest and best releases, it’s clearly a decision they have come to after some tough consideration. It may be a little while before we reap the rewards of this delay, but as long as they deliver on their promise and make Infinite a bigger and better release than we have already seen it will all be worth it in the end.
Like this Article? Share it!
THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
JIANGHAI XX a/k/a JEFF XX d/b/a
ESILVER2GO.COM d/b/a ESILVER2GO d/b/a
VENUSFASHIONSQ d/b/a VENUS FASHION d/b/a
TCOWORLD d/b/a AMAZINGTEA and
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that Tiffany’s Motion for Final Default Judgment is GRANTED, and JUDGMENT is entered in favor of the Plaintiff Tiffany
(NJ), LLC, a New Jersey corporation, with its principal place of business
at 15 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, NJ 07054 and against Defendant XX, an
1. Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 1117(c), Tiffany is awarded statutory damages against XX in the amount of $1,669,734.70, for which let execution issue;
2. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 504, Tiffany is awarded statutory damages for copyright infringement against XX in the amount of $150,000.00, for which let execution issue;
4. Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 1117(a), Tiffany is awarded attorney’s fees against XX in the amount of $7,627.00, for which let execution issue;
7. Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 1125(d), Defendant XX is hereby ordered to immediately assign all rights, title and interest in the domain name www.Tiffany4ever.com to Tiffany;
8. Interest from the date this action was filed shall accrue at the legal rate.
(e) engaging in any act which is likely to falsely cause members of the trade and/or of the purchasing public to believe any goods or services of XX, www.Esilver2go.com, www.Tiffany4ever.com, www.Shopluxury.us, www.Tcoworld.com, and/or any other website or business, are in any way endorsed by, approved by, and/or associated with Tiffany;