Future Of PSN Purchases On PS4 Uncertain
With as much information Sony provided for the new PlayStation 4 console, a number of issues and concerns were left unaddressed. Chief among them: Will PSN items transfer over? Engadget spoke with Sony Worldwide president Shuhei Yoshida who pointed out that because the architecture and core components of the PS4 are so different from the PS3, items downloaded from the PlayStation Store will not be transferable to the new console. Before people start lighting the torches and grabbing pitchforks, Yoshida offered that PSN purchases will be available in the future “in some form.” This could very well be where Gaikai steps in as Sony’s new Cloud services has the potential to stream the company’s pre-existing library of games to the machine without jeopardizing CPU power.
As the dust settles from Wednesday’s conference, more and more concerns like this are sure to arise. E3 is just a handful of months away and with a projected release date of “Holiday 2013,” we’re likely to get more information soon. Stay tuned to Darkstation for further updates.
Like this Article? Share it!
A store selling replica Tiffany once appeared at this domain. The site owners were ordered to transfer the domain name as a result of a Permanent Injunction to stop the sale of replicas.
Case No. CV09-01933 VBF(Ex)
TCOWORLD.COM d/b/a SHOPLUXURY.US d/b/a
T4EVER JEWEL d/b/a TF JEWELLERY d/b/a
(NJ), LLC, a New Jersey corporation, with its principal place of business
1. Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 1117(c), Tiffany is awarded statutory damages against XX in the amount of $1,669,734.70, for which let execution issue;
5. Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 1117(a) Tiffany is awarded investigative fees against XX in the amount of $2,209.34, for which let execution issue;
6. Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 1117(a) Tiffany is awarded costs against Defendant XX in the amount of $500.00, for which let execution issue;
7. Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 1125(d), Defendant XX is hereby ordered to immediately assign all rights, title and interest in the domain name www.Tiffany4ever.com to Tiffany;
8. Interest from the date this action was filed shall accrue at the legal rate.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED AND ADJUDGED that Defendant and his respective officers, agents, servants, employees and attorneys, and all persons in concert and participation with them are hereby RESTRAINED and ENJOINED from:
(c) using any logo, and/or layout which may be calculated to falsely advertise the services or products of Defendant XX, www.Esilver2go.com, www.Tiffany4ever.com, www.Shopluxury.us, www.Tcoworld.com, and/or any other website or business, as being sponsored by, authorized by, endorsed by, or in any way associated with Tiffany;
(f) using any reproduction, counterfeit, copy, or colorable imitation of the Tiffany Marks or Tiffany Copyrights in connection with the publicity, promotion, sale, or advertising of any goods sold by XX, www.Esilver2go.com, www.Tiffany4ever.com, www.Shopluxury.us, www.Tcoworld.com, and/or any other website or business, including, without limitation, jewelry, pendants, bracelets, rings, earrings, necklaces and clothing accessories, namely, cuff-links, key rings and money clips;