Mass Effect Trilogy For PS3,PC & Xbox 360 Incoming
Electronic Arts revealed via press release today that a forthcoming Mass Effect triple pack containing the first, second and third games in the celebrated (if slightly controversial) sci-fi RPG franchise will be released for PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. The product will retail for $59.99 and is scheduled for release on November 6th, although the PS3 version is expected to arrive on “a later date.” An official fan day, “N7 Day” will be held on November 7th with events planned on and offline.
While this package may not be so attractive to those who have already played all games, PlayStation owners now have an opportunity to fully experience the first Mass Effect rather than sit through a brief motion comic that summarized key events and decisions. As Joystiq noted, this pack doesn’t look like it will find itself on the Wii U which is incredibly bizarre. Why not release that instead of repackaging Mass Effect 3? That, you know, makes sense.
Like this Article? Share it!
ESILVER2GO.COM d/b/a ESILVER2GO d/b/a
T4EVER JEWEL d/b/a TF JEWELLERY d/b/a
TCOWORLD d/b/a AMAZINGTEA and
THIS MATTER having come before the Court upon motion by Tiffany (NJ), LLC,(“Tiffany” or “Plaintiff”) Motion for Final Default against the Defendant Jianghai XX a/k/a Jeff XX d/b/a Esilver2go.com d/b/a EsSilver2go d/b/a Venusfashionsq d/b/a Venus Fashions d/b/a Tiffany4ever.com d/b/a Tcoworld.com d/b/a Shopluxury.us d/b/a Tiffany4ever d/b/a Tiffanyever d/b/a T4ever Jewell d/b/a TF Jewellery d/b/a Tcoworld d/b/a Amazingtea (the “Defendant” or “XX”) and the Court having considered the moving papers and there being no opposition thereto;
1. Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 1117(c), Tiffany is awarded statutory damages against XX in the amount of $1,669,734.70, for which let execution issue;
3. Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 1125(d), Tiffany is awarded statutory damages for cyberpiracy against XX in the amount of $50,000.00, for which let execution issue;
4. Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 1117(a), Tiffany is awarded attorney’s fees against XX in the amount of $7,627.00, for which let execution issue;
5. Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 1117(a) Tiffany is awarded investigative fees against XX in the amount of $2,209.34, for which let execution issue;
7. Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 1125(d), Defendant XX is hereby ordered to immediately assign all rights, title and interest in the domain name www.Tiffany4ever.com to Tiffany;
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED AND ADJUDGED that Defendant and his respective officers, agents, servants, employees and attorneys, and all persons in concert and participation with them are hereby RESTRAINED and ENJOINED from:
(f) using any reproduction, counterfeit, copy, or colorable imitation of the Tiffany Marks or Tiffany Copyrights in connection with the publicity, promotion, sale, or advertising of any goods sold by XX, www.Esilver2go.com, www.Tiffany4ever.com, www.Shopluxury.us, www.Tcoworld.com, and/or any other website or business, including, without limitation, jewelry, pendants, bracelets, rings, earrings, necklaces and clothing accessories, namely, cuff-links, key rings and money clips;