Sunday 26th October 2014,
DCI Ep. 10: The World’s First MMORPRTS-Ville Game
In this episode we speak with two of the gents behind Ensemble Online, Ian Kinsey and Jesse Martinez. Ensemble is a massive, persistent, online, real time strategy, role playing, ville game. Or as I like to call it, a MMORTSRPGVille game. For more information about the studio or their game, checkout the links below.
- Ian Kinsey and Jesse Martinez
Remember that you can send any suggestions and comments to this firstname.lastname@example.org or post them on our official twitter. You can also subscribe to us on iTunes. While you’re there, review us to let us know how we’re doing. All comments, critiques and suggestions are appreciated.DCI Ep. 09: The Dog’s Bollocks
Podcast: Play in new window
Like this Article? Share it!
A store selling replica Tiffany once appeared at this domain. The site owners were ordered to transfer the domain name as a result of a Permanent Injunction to stop the sale of replicas.
FOR THE CENTRAL DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
limited liability company,
TCOWORLD d/b/a AMAZINGTEA and
1. Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 1117(c), Tiffany is awarded statutory damages against XX in the amount of $1,669,734.70, for which let execution issue;
2. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 504, Tiffany is awarded statutory damages for copyright infringement against XX in the amount of $150,000.00, for which let execution issue;
3. Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 1125(d), Tiffany is awarded statutory damages for cyberpiracy against XX in the amount of $50,000.00, for which let execution issue;
4. Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 1117(a), Tiffany is awarded attorney’s fees against XX in the amount of $7,627.00, for which let execution issue;
(a) manufacturing or causing to be manufactured, importing, advertising, or promoting, distributing, selling or offering to sell counterfeit and infringing goods using the Tiffany Marks or works protected by the Tiffany copyrights;